DOOR helps to emphasize the existing knowledge of our members. We make the collective stronger. We focus on finance, ICT, food safety and HRM. DOOR relieves her members of these primary tasks by organising them centrally and professionally.
In our finance department we support our members in different terrains.
- Sales support: Coordinating credit limits, invoicing customers and adequate processing of questions;
- Grower support: Payment of produce, coordination of insurances such as joint product liability insurance.
- Product groups: Draw up a budget and have monthly meetings to discuss the finance reports.
ICT plays an important role in the activity of our members. This does not only covers innovation but also things like planning, computerization and the use of the most recent management information.
- Helpdesk function for members and employees;
- Active software management by constant adaptation to user demands.
- Special study groups research and advice on important ICT developments short term as well as towards the future.
Consumers appreciate tasty and healthy food. That makes sense, but it’s not always self-evident. We pay full attention to the food safety of our special fruit vegetables throughout the entire production process.
- We coach growers by organizing audits and certifications on quality and environment.
- Answer customer questions and provide them with accurate and current information about food safety.
- Monitor changes in legislation and help to organize the resulting effects for our members.
Put the right people in the right place. This is also important to our members. Team spirit dominates, together we place the best products in the market and we continue to be ahead of our game. We feel connected by a shared pride and passion. Our HRM department plays a significant role.
- Recruitment and selection of new employees;
- Human recourses: Payroll, facilitating something like lease cars for instance;
- Safeguarding implementation of new legislation.